This site is owned and operated by Commodious LLP (the “Company”).
The Company is referred hereto as “COMMODIOUS”, "we" or "us" and “you” or “user” means you as a user of the Site.
- A cookie is a small file that is sent by a web server (where we host our Site) to a web browser (from where you view a website) and which is then stored by the browser. The cookie contains an identifier which is stored in your browser and then sent back to our server each time your browser accesses our Site. These cookies may either be ‘persistent cookies’ (in which case they will continue to be held by your browser until they are deleted, or until a specified event/date) or they will be ‘session cookies’ which expire when you close your browser.
- Usually, cookies do not hold any data by which you can be identified, although if we do hold personal data about you; for example, because you have subscribed to a service that we offer, the cookie may be linked to that data.
- for authentication purposes;
- to identify users who are using a membership service;
- personalizing the web browsing experience;
- user behaviour analysis;
- other as appropriate to fulfil above purposes.
- If you wish to do so then, usually, you can prevent cookies from being downloaded to your browser and can delete those that have already been downloaded. How this may be achieved varies between different browsers. Please see the links to support documents on how to manage and delete cookies from the major web browsers in cl.6.3 or consult the website of your browser provider for more details. However, you should be aware that if you block or delete cookies this may have a detrimental impact upon your ability to access our Site, and the services that we provide. It may mean that not all of the facilities on our Site will be accessible by you, or it may mean that you are unable to access any member services which we provide.
- As most of the online services, our Site uses first-party and third-party cookies for several purposes. First-party cookies are mostly necessary for the Site to function the right way, and they do not collect any of your personally identifiable data.
- The third-party cookies used on our Site are mainly for understanding how the Site performs, how you interact with our Site, keeping our services secure, , and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience.
- TYPES OF COOKIES WE USE
- Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential for you to browse our Site and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the Site or holding your items in your cart while you are shopping online.
- Functional Cookies: These cookies are used to remember the selections you make on our Site so that your selections are saved for your next visits.
- Analytical Cookies: These cookies are used to analyse a user’s journey through our Site and to monitor performance of our Site.
- Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests.
- Third Party Cookies: These cookies are created by a website other than ours and are used to improve and monitor our Site’s performance, so you receive a better service.
- INDIVIDUAL COOKIES
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the tables below:
5. MANAGE COOKIE PREFERENCES
You can change your cookie preferences any time by clicking the below button. This will let you revisit the cookie consent banner and change your preferences or withdraw your consent right away.
- COOKIE SETTINGS
- According to the applicable law, we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this Site. For all other types of cookies, we need your permission.
- If you reject cookies, certain features of our Site may not properly or at all function and our Site will be less effective.
- In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. Listed below are the links to the support documents on how to manage and delete cookies from the major web browsers.
7. MODIFICATIONS AND CONTACT DETAILS
- If you have any queries or concerns about the cookies please sent an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
EFFECTIVE DATE: [01.03.2022]