OUR MOST POPULAR COURSES
only £35 + VAT
12 online certificated courses
Working at Height, Asbestos Awareness, Manual Handling, Abrasive Wheels, Confined Spaces, COSHH Awareness, Fire Safety, Electrical Safety, Noise at Work, PUWER, Safeguarding Awareness and Slips Trips and Falls.
Was £65 + VAT Now Only £59 + VAT
Train and Save Today
No hidden extras, price includes:
Online course - Online assessment - IOSH certificate.
Bulk buying? ask our sales department for a bulk discount code.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Complete your training in your own time. When you purchase one of our courses you are given access to our learning portal for 12 months, giving you plenty of time to complete your training.
- Work through the course at your own speed. Our system continuously logs your progress so you can return to where you left off at any time.
- Download your own RoSPA, ConCEST, IATP or IOSH approved certificates. When you pass a course exam you will instantly receive a pdf certificate of achievement that can be downloaded.
- CPD points. All of our courses have a number of CPD points associated with them, add these to your own overall CPD total.
- Set up learner groups to track learner progress and view certificates. Perfect for companies and teams and it's free of charge.
- Save £££'s with one of our bundle deals, starting from just £25 +VAT.
We’re a certified social enterprise and a member of the national trade body, Social Enterprise UK.
We are one of more than 70,000 social enterprises across Britain tackling social and environmental problems. Free of shareholders, social enterprises choose to plough their profits back into the business to deliver on their social or environmental mission, which might be getting homeless people off the streets and into work, or reducing the amount of waste that goes into landfill.
UK social enterprise facts
- Britain’s social enterprise sector contributes 24 billion to the economy and employs one million people.
- Social enterprises are much more likely to be led by women than mainstream businesses: 40% per cent of social enterprises have a female chief executive, compared with 7% of FTSE 100 companies.
- The majority of social enterprises (59%) actively employ people who are disadvantaged in the labour market, including ex-offenders, people with disabilities and the long-term unemployed.
- Three quarters (74%) of social enterprises pay the Living Wage as accredited by the Living Wage Foundation.
To find out more about social enterprise, visit www.socialenterprise.org.uk
All of our courses, systems and services have been registered to the internationally recognised ISO 9001:2015 quality standard. Quality Management Systems Ltd (QMS) carried out an audit of our systems and quality control procedures and made this prestigious award which means that you can be assured that the quality of our courses and services are continuously audited and improved.
ISO 9001 is recognised worldwide as the international benchmark for quality within an organisation. By achieving our ISO 9001 certification, Commodious are able to demonstrate to customers and suppliers that the systems we have in place meet the high standards set out by the International Organisation for Standardisation (ISO). To check the validity of our ISO 9001 certification or find out more about the ISO 9001 principles.
Every Certificate issued is registered with the International Register of Quality Assessed Organisations.
The public listing on www.irqao.com enhances the strength of a valid Certification and provides any relevant party the ability to confirm they are dealing with a reputable and trustworthy organisation.